“[S]elf expression is the dominant necessity of human nature.” –William Winter
“If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.” –Henry Ford
I’m back! Ain’t it wonderful! Now that my site has launched, I have just a bit more time to add posts and announcements to this blog.
If you are an employer, then you will be happy to know that I have started a research program focused on hard statistics, so that any employer will not be able to argue with the facts. I know that you may have felt that I ignored you, but I have not. I realize that word has to get around to employers first. My goal is to find tangible results in current statistics so that I can tell employers that Lavoce: We Are People Too can offer a better, untapped workforce in the corporate world who will be loyal and productive to their company.*
I am in the process of collecting usable statistics that I can show to prospective employers. If you own a Goth business or similar fashion-oriented business then please send all and any statistics to email@example.com so that I can analyze it for employable traits. If you do not feel comfortable with giving me that data, then the second best thing is to send an email allowing me to set up polls on your site or to give me permission to contact your employees or customers for interviews.
Please click here to take the survey
*Note: We are not focusing on fashion freedom in such uniformed service organizations as the military, police, or construction workforce at this moment.
Before you read this post, watch this FREE video available in 10 languages: http://www.thrivemovement.com/the_movie
Next, go here: http://www.thrivemovement.com/solutions-what_can_i_do
Once you have taken these actions, consider how supporting Lavoce: We Are People Too directly impacts at least five of the ten action steps:
- Get Informed, Speak Up, and Connect with Others:The whole concept of Lavoce: We Are People Too is the idea that people will learn what it is like in others’ shoes (e.g., the shoes of family, friends, romantic interests, enemies) without having to go through the same experiences. This is possible through books and media. Everyone considers themselves the only one who understands what it’s like to be them. Eventually their pain is so great that they feel a burning desire, an obligation, to share what they know to those who don’t know. By now there are books and media for practically every group of people under the sun, but these authors are preaching to the choir because the people who buy their books already know some of what’s in the books. In that respect Lavoce is not the messenger, but the message distributor, focused on getting the message out to those who do not actively search for it.
Borrowed from divine-blueprint.com
Using the “torus” as an image, consider that information via books and media comes in through one of the funnels. A burst of cognition appears in the center of the torus when you are trying to grasp what you are learning. Out comes an understanding of a certain group of people from the other side, which will make one want to speak up about whatever was learned from the books and media. One way of speaking up is by creating books and other media, so you see something like a cycle encompassed by a web of connection with others and money circulation among those who deserve it, not those who want power over it.
- Buy and Invest Responsibly: Purchases made through Lavoce will support not only fashion freedom, but open-mindedness and faith in humanity.
- Support Independent Media: Media might refer to news to some, but I am expanding that definition to include any written or verbal content. Through the discount program, Lavoce will raise awareness of small businesses and help them to “thrive.” We will all grow together. As you may have already seen, much of the free media available supports the concept of open-mindedness and faith in humanity because the suppliers of the free media believe it is so imperative to get out their message to everyone. The information is free because it is “highly important,” not “cheap.” Here I am going to also define core vs. extracurricular purchases. Core purchases in Lavoce support the aim of open-mindedness and faith in humanity. Extracurricular purchases are typical retail purchases that customers buy because they are interested in them personally (non-media falls under this category), not because it was recommended as a vehicle for changing one’s worldview.
- Support Organic, Non-GMO Farming: Small businesses Lavoce will support through the discount program could be related to organic food. Employees will have organic foods and live herbs in kitchen areas, not non-organic coffee.
- Take Part in Critical Mass Actions: There are three basic principles in Lavoce: We Are People Too. These are critical mass, six degrees of separation, and the snowball effect. Click the links to learn more. As with any revolution, the success of the fashion freedom revolution depends on money and numbers to support the cause.
If you are a customer who wants to get involved now, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free consultation of how you can open your mind. If you are a supplier or want to show overall support, check out https://lavocewap2.wordpress.com/poster/become-a-founder/ and https://lavocewap2.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/changing-the-game-plan/
Business is built through relationships. For me to know that I have people in my corner, I want you to know that I am in your corner. I have decided to start the company as a coupon store before transforming it into a retail store. I decided to do so for several reasons:
- It will show goodwill and to prove that I have good intentions and am trustworthy.
- I can make this site into a one-stop shop for anything you want and you will have the good feeling of supporting the fashion freedom cause.
- In this economy, it would be more beneficial to customers to save money at this time so that they can afford to spend money later.
- It’s a good idea to support small businesses because they will build the economy better than a big business (See http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/smallbusiness/a/sbadrives.htm)
- It will help in building a customer, supplier, and sponsor base.
- It will help in building capital to sustain future growth (even if slowly).
- It will help me keep the momentum through small achievements.
- It will help in getting the business off the ground sooner.
The way this will work is that we will work together to decide on the following:
- a discount Lavoce visitors will get and the code they should use to get that discount
- a larger discount Lavoce members will get (members are those who have purchased anything from the Zazzle store) and the code they should use to get that discount
- what product can be provided as an exclusive item to Lavoce customers (something not widely advertised through the corporate giants)
- the amount of money Lavoce will get from each purchase
If you have anything you want to promote, instead of adding a link in a comment, send me an email at email@example.com or a Twitter message to LaVoceWAP2 so we can work out these details. We will then exchange literature and other promotional items. If it takes a while for me to respond, please know that I will get to it when I can.