To make the world suitable for freaks and make freaks suitable for the world.
Before I start such a long journey into researching the ins and outs, I believe I will write a book that can be used as the textbook, Formal Freaks. The plan is to make punks, Goths, tattooed people, skaters and outcasts into professional punks, grown-up Goths, trusted tattooed people, sharp-suited skaters, and generally, corporate outcasts. It will be for the people who are outcasts that want a better paying job to pay their bills and increase their standard of living.
Don’t get too excited. This entire project is still many years in the making, but it will get done eventually because…
- Book Review: Her Sky Cowboy (goddessinthestacks.wordpress.com)
- HIT or MISS: Glam Goth (ladycodeblog.com)
- Book Review: Half-Sick of Shadows- David Logan (alysinunderland.wordpress.com)
- Clear the Confusion about Ancient and Modern ‘Goths’ (gothicdressup.wordpress.com)
- Goth by Accident (tashasface.wordpress.com)