Business is built through relationships. For me to know that I have people in my corner, I want you to know that I am in your corner. I have decided to start the company as a coupon store before transforming it into a retail store. I decided to do so for several reasons:
- It will show goodwill and to prove that I have good intentions and am trustworthy.
- I can make this site into a one-stop shop for anything you want and you will have the good feeling of supporting the fashion freedom cause.
- In this economy, it would be more beneficial to customers to save money at this time so that they can afford to spend money later.
- It’s a good idea to support small businesses because they will build the economy better than a big business (See http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/smallbusiness/a/sbadrives.htm)
- It will help in building a customer, supplier, and sponsor base.
- It will help in building capital to sustain future growth (even if slowly).
- It will help me keep the momentum through small achievements.
- It will help in getting the business off the ground sooner.
The way this will work is that we will work together to decide on the following:
- a discount Lavoce visitors will get and the code they should use to get that discount
- a larger discount Lavoce members will get (members are those who have purchased anything from the Zazzle store) and the code they should use to get that discount
- what product can be provided as an exclusive item to Lavoce customers (something not widely advertised through the corporate giants)
- the amount of money Lavoce will get from each purchase
If you have anything you want to promote, instead of adding a link in a comment, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or a Twitter message to LaVoceWAP2 so we can work out these details. We will then exchange literature and other promotional items. If it takes a while for me to respond, please know that I will get to it when I can.